Best abstract artists of all time
Paintings by Caravaggio
- Judith and Holoferns (1599) oil on canvas, Palazzo Barberini, Rome
Flemish-born Italian sculptor, regarded as the best ever before exponent for the Mannerism school. Known for his mastery of sculptural strategy along with the emotional energy of his figurative statues.
Sculpture Masterpieces by Giambologna
- Mercury (1564-80) Bronze, Museo Nazionale del Bargello, Florence
16. Titian (Tiziano Vecellio) (Italian, 1488-1576)
Massively influential figure in Venetian artwork, effective at producing a number of the best spiritual paintings and portraits in the reputation for art. Along with his supreme mastery of color, he specialized in allegorical works and portraiture.
Paintings by Titian
- Portrait of a person (1512) oil on fabric, National Gallery, London
England's biggest ever before landscape painter when you look at the naturalist, semi-idyllic manner, he had been an early on pioneer of plein-air outdoor artwork, and remains among Britain's most popular music artists.
Paintings by Constable
- Boatbuilding Near Flatford Mill (1815) oil, Victoria & Albert Museum, London
Greatest French artist of the seventeenth century, worked most their life in Rome. Regarded as being the maximum "academic design" artist, in contradistinction to Rubens, whose crisis and colour schemes were ill-appreciated by the ancient school.
Paintings by Poussin
- Rape of Sabines (1638) oil on canvas, Louvre, Paris
The earth's biggest figurative musicians, he was a number one French Impressionist, noted for his drawings, oil paintings and sculptures of ballerinas.
Paintings by Degas
- Absinthe (1876) oil on fabric, Musee d'Orsay, Paris
Paris-based Italian bohemian artist, an impecunious and crazy person in the Paris class through the first couple of years associated with the twentieth century. Known for their unique, revolutionary Expressionist design of figurative art, particularly his nudes, encouraged by Cubism, African figuration and narciotics.
Paintings by Modigliani
- Portrait of Juan Gris (1915) Metropolitan Museum of Art.
TO SEARCH FOR A SPECIFIC ARTIST,
Share this Post
Best Abstract paintings of all time
High range … Cézanne s mountainous work of art, Mont Sainte-Victoire, 1904-06 (oil on canvas). Photograph: Paul Cezanne/Getty…Read More
Names of abstract artists
In 1871, James McNeill Whistler painted just what would be his most well-known work, that he titled Arrangement in gray…Read More