Abstract tattoo artist
If you’re wanting to get inked, it cann’t get much bigger, bolder and better compared to designs from our latest #tattooercrush, Czech-based Ondrash (aka @ondrashtattoo). Their gorgeous designs combine watercolor with abstract, contemporary and pointillist types. Scroll down for some really eye-catching ink.
2. Tree + sunlight: Ondrash’s combination of pointillism and watercolor let me reveal definitely stunning. Although this appears great as a sleeve, we mightn’t mind witnessing it on our walls too.
5. Skull: This colorful accept a Halloween classic is not spooky. This pointillist style could be simply the thing to up this year’s Dia de los Muertos makeup.
6. Connecting sectors: We’re planning go right ahead and change the saying to “Good things are presented in threes.” Case in point: this modern-day + abstract trifecta of mystical, colorful spheres.
7. Abstract Mixed Patterns: This rainbow explosion tattoo is like a technicolor galaxy become more active. The mixture associated with the watercolor base, B+W dotted swirls, bright red and inkblot-esque blues is a grand masterpiece of mixed habits that can’t be beat.
9. Tea Bag Universe: Tiny tattoos and galaxy tattoos are kinda our jam. Place ’em collectively and also you get this bright and oh-so-cute tattoo.
11. Rad Spheres: Is anyone else witnessing a trippy agate-inspired tattoo right here? We love the comparison of bright and dark and they are specially searching the watercolor and confetti-like levels.
15. Lion: Whether you’re a Simba fan or astrologically determine as a Leo, this crazy watercolor ink adds the ideal level of roar towards fabric which your system.
Share this Post
Abstract painter famous
Measures Component 1 Creating Your Skills Rehearse. Being known as by the muse is an excellent thing, undeniably, but minus…Read More
We ask which you offer an abstract for your guide and an abstract per individual part. These abstracts, progressively needed…Read More